WeAreAlphaOmega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Parthenon

+6
cyanide
Flakker
gshawen
Lady Gabi
Archon476
Joe Mama
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Parthenon - Page 2 Empty Re: The Parthenon

Post  Guest Tue Apr 07 2009, 16:46

I'll be ready to test in about a week. Thats when I plan to be the #1 General on the Beta world!

Back to top Go down

Post  Archon476 Tue Apr 07 2009, 22:08

I am no longer proxy capable, but I rebuilt my sulfur 4.5 hours closer to the rest of AO at 48:30 with Flakker so I am capable of doing 3-4 hour travel time reinforcement actions. I've restructured my mil so I have a standing army of roughly 100 Bombardiers, 300 Steamgiants, 75 guns, 30 gyros, 10/40 mortar/catapults, and somewhere around 600 phalanx and 475 archers if we get into an all out war again. + whatever I can train in the prep time. And a defensive navy of 40 mortars, 30 subs, and 80 catapult ships.

Archon476

Back to top Go down

Post  Flooded Attic Tue Apr 07 2009, 22:15

To be honest, I wish we would have left the Parthenon. Oh well.

Flooded Attic

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 07 2009, 23:09

Flooded Attic wrote:To be honest, I wish we would have left the Parthenon. Oh well.

Its not so much the Parthenon, its NOT that we are helping out. Mainly.

Back to top Go down

Post  saputra Tue Apr 07 2009, 23:11

well it sucks really bad that i'm isolated on 77:94 area

basically i'm 15 hours away form the closest member, so i guess i will provide behind the curtain support like guarding the rear flank LOL

also, i will start stocking up my sulfur to help.
saputra
saputra

Back to top Go down

Post  Flooded Attic Wed Apr 08 2009, 01:39

PeteY wrote:
Flooded Attic wrote:To be honest, I wish we would have left the Parthenon. Oh well.

That's precisely why I think we should have left. We could have pulled out with NOT and formed our own coalition if necessary. I have more faith in a small alliance like WiFi than I do in the rest of the Parthenon (outside of NOT).

Flooded Attic

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 08 2009, 08:09

Flooded Attic wrote:
PeteY wrote:

That's precisely why I think we should have left. We could have pulled out with NOT and formed our own coalition if necessary. I have more faith in a small alliance like WiFi than I do in the rest of the Parthenon (outside of NOT).

I agree with you there. With sanhez in the leadership it could head in the right direction. We will just have to see how the rest of the Parthenon members like what happens.

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Mama Wed Apr 08 2009, 09:01

It is still a possibility that we may leave the Parthenon down the road. Right now we need to see how it developes and by conducting the military test on each of the Alliances there we will see who can really fight and we can depend on. The person I was most concerned about if he was elected leader is not holding any office so it is looking better already.
Joe Mama
Joe Mama
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragongrazer Mon Apr 13 2009, 01:17

I think that we should ask the other alliances if they would join us if we starrted our own coalition, (discreetly offcource) and we should set clear guide lines about what members should do to help out the othe coalition members in case of war and piracy whether aid should be aggressive, defensive or resources, or a mix of them as needed (though I personally lean on the two last options).
Once we are clear about this we should consider leaving parthenon, unless they shape up their organisation alot.
dragongrazer
dragongrazer

Back to top Go down

Post  cyanide Sat May 02 2009, 04:08

Who are the members of the Parthenon?

cyanide

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Mama Sat May 02 2009, 15:20

They are NOT, TLE, PLAY, TEA, TRF, BLACK, GoG, KTS and LOTA.
Joe Mama
Joe Mama
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum